CIMB NIAGA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (OVERSEAS) 2010
|PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (“CIMB Niaga”) and CIMB Group, majority shareholder in Malaysia give opportunity for bright Indonesian students from all over Indonesia to get CIMB Niaga Scholarship for studying in undergraduate level in Malaysian University with the courses of Accounting, BusiPT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (“CIMB Niaga”) and CIMB Group, majority shareholder in Malaysia give opportunity for bright Indonesian students from all over Indonesia to get CIMB Niaga Scholarship for studying in undergraduate level in Malaysian University with the courses of Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Computer System, Information Technology, Civil Engineering and Science (Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial & Computational Mathematics).
The scholarship is intended for:
Candidates who select the :
The scholarship (full scholarship) includes:
1. Registration and tuition fees
2. Health insurance
4. Living cost
5. Book and internet allowance
6. Transportation (plane ticket once a year)
7. Laptop & Printer
8. Research fees (end of study)
9. Selection process and legal documents (visa and passport) fees
Complete documentation to be given includes:
1. Registration form (can be downloaded from www.cimbniaga.com)
2. Copy of National Examination.
3. Copy of identity card (KTP/SIM/Student ID/Passport)
4. Copy of family certificate
5. Copy of birth certificate
6. Letter of recognition from school regarding : good behavior, student achievements, student economic status.
7. Academic and non academic achievements (Certificates, Documentation, etc)
8. Photo (color 2 pcs @ 3×4)
Incomplete data will not be processed.
Please submit the data to:
Human Resources Management Group (HRMG)
Address : Menara CIMB Niaga Lantai16
Jl.Raya Diponegoro No.101
Karawaci – Tangerang 15810
Attention : Sdri. Arviyati Wahyuningdiyah
Code : “CIMB Niaga Scholarship Overseas” (write on the upper right side of the envelope)
Universities to be offered are: University of Malaya (UM) and National University of Malaysia (UKM)
For further information, please call Corporate Affairs CIMB Niaga on (021) 250-5151 with Tengku Laksamana (Awang) ext. 35135 / Luh Nindityawati (Juty) ext. 35099 or Call Center 14041. Or please email to email@example.com.
Registration will be opened on 22nd March – 30th April 2010
Click here to get the Application Form
CIMB Niaga only considers data that fulfill to the requirements and will not return the submitted application documents. The final decision of scholarship recipients made by CIMB Niaga and CIMB Group and that is not negotiable. CIMB Niaga will announce the final scholarship recipients on June 25, 2010 through website.